Damn, what a blast! The upcoming TOUNDRA DLP is just about the limit. Right after their first masterpiece we were blown away, but this time they surpass themselves.
Hate people comparing bands to other as they are always lying and exaggerating, but even if TOUNDRA are slowing down sometimes, they are kicking ass like a perfectly new band formed out of KYUSS and RUSSIAN CIRCLES without playing hours and hours the same boring riffs. Once again another band no one is really talking about, but which outacts almost every band playing similar shit. A huge thank you towards our friends from madrid.
Co-release with Aloud Music (Spain) and
Astoria Records (Spain).
Facts and Figures
- Release Date: 27 May 2010
- First pressing: 100 copies on 180gr. black Vinyl, 100 copies on clear Vinyl, 300 copies on black Vinyl
- Second pressing: 200 copies on red, white, purple and black splatter Vinyl
- Third pressing: 2012, 200 copies, A side on blue Vinyl and B side on yellow Vinyl
- Fourth pressing: 2014, 200 copies on white and blue Vinyl
- Fifth pressing: 2015, 100 copies on clear Vinyl w/ blue (A/B side) and green (C/D side) inside
- Sixth pressing: 2017, 100 copies on dark red Vinyl